Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pilot: "Strictly Business... or not"

Getting back to the sorority house at 2am then waking up at 6am to go to work is a skill I did not necessarily want to master... but I did (98% of the time, oops). Balancing a full time internship that will hopefully lead to a salaried career, the maximum hours of college classes, & being a sorority girl is not what I envisioned my 21 year old life to look like but given the opportunity, I don't think I would change it. My life is full of highs and lows, tears and laughter, & feeling free yet restrained all at once. My purpose of creating this blog was to simply share my life experiences with you (plus I want to write a book someday & starting a blog gives me good framework haha). I am stuck in the middle of being a crazy college student that loves some liquid courage and dancing on the highest surface I can find #LiterallyAboveYou and an almost full-fledged adult that has to wake up at the butt crack of dawn every morning and actually support herself... I mean, I always thought being caught in the middle of different things was a bad place to be, but I kinda like the view & don't feel like getting un-caught? Once I started to E M B R A C E this life I am in, I fell madly in love with it. So here is my invitation to you, follow me on this journey of discovering what the F I'm doing with my life because I doubt you know what you're doing with yours. 

Til next time y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment