Monday, September 29, 2014

2 Truths & a Lie

The truth hurts...
 
Here's the sitch. There's this guy, a fraternity guy, whom I have never had or will ever have any attraction towards. This man is not a good guy & only contributes to my "don't date frat guys" philosophy... BUT he was a friend and I had his back... until Thursday. Said frat guy currently has a girlfriend who he has not just cheated on but has publically humiliated, it's a bad deal all around. I was friends with this girl I thought but she had always been kinda sketched out that I could be friends with her boyfriend and absolutely nothing else. Anyways, she talks all this crap about me & I defend myself saying "yooooo I'm not the girl you should be worried about considering he was just making out with someone on the way to the party & it wasn't me". This turns into some huge ordeal and all of a sudden I'm a huge liar that wants to ruin frat boys life because mine supposedly is super messed up. Alllrrriiiiggghhhttttttt. What is one to do? I didn't say what I saw to get anyone in trouble, I told her to get her off my back! Frat boy & makeout girl both deny it & go back to their significant others like it's no big deal, meanwhile single me looks crazy. To end this story I leave you with a huge, WTF?!

PS: As I'm sitting at work typing this out I am realizing how silly it is that I even care. I mean I'm successful, single, & on top of my stuff. Why would I, or anyone in my situation, even care about the gossip/drama in Greek Park? Don't let the crap get you down... what seems important now won't always seem that way. & for future reference: if a frat guy ever has the audacity to tell you that you better get out of his face or he'll make you cry, feel free to punch him in the throat.


Til next time y'all <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment