Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Parent Meetin and Gamblin Sounds Like a Good Idea

So... the inevitable happened.

Meet the boy. #cake
I got tied down. I know, I can't believe it either. When you aren't looking life likes to throw you some curve balls and sometimes you just have to swing anyway. After my failed relationships I couldn't help but preach how important it was to be single and selfish and on your own, don't waste your time dating, people fail you, they're not worth it, etc. etc. etc. All these things are still true for the most part but when something important comes your way, or in my case offers me a margarita, you have got to take advantage of it and enjoy the tequila! I was happy and I was content and the best part is that I wasn't looking. He took me to the ocean as a "we don't know if this is a date" date and we've been inseparable every since. In a few short weeks I have learned that not all guys are bad and not all good guys are free from scars. We've both been burned before so opening up wasn't the easiest thing to do, but it also wasn't work. I'm not sure where this is going to go but for the weekend it's taking me to White Oak, Texas. Yeah... idk where that is either. I get to meet the family... ahhhhh. Just freaking out a little. On top of meeting the family I get to meet some of his closest and most influential friends in Shreveport, LA.

So.. wish me luck. Here's to bonfires, getting involved in close-knit families, and hopefully winning some money. #winningoverparentsandwinninmoney


Til next time y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment