Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What Makes Him Worth It?

There's a fine line between enjoying someone's company & falling madly in love. It is so hard not to slip into old patterns and lose yourself in the flavor of the week or month or whatever. It isn't a bad thing to date and "catch feelings" but it is a bad thing when you forget who are in the process.

My natural tendency is to completely let my guard down and let him in. When is it okay to actually do that? How do we know if a guy we meet is "the one"? Does "the one" even exist? Are we supposed to fall completely with every guy that catches and maintains our attention? Am I supposed to just go for the ultimate trust fall and see if he catches me? We all know that love is risky... but when does it become worth it? There are so many unanswered questions when it comes to new relationships but the only ones worth paying attention are...

Does he put your first? Does he genuinely care about you? Does he want to be with you (like talking) or does he want to be with you (if ya know what im sayin). We need to figure these out before we go falling head over heels.

It's okay if you're scared to fall, but don't let the past haunt you and ruin a good thing. You never know what you're going to discover. I think I've got a good one on my hands. Could he break my heart... most definitely. Will I survive? For damn sure. So what... either you break up or you get married. That may be terrifying but it's the luck of the draw.

Til next time y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment