Monday, October 13, 2014

Getting Alcohol in the Coffee Cup

This weekend was one for books. Drinks by the ocean to closeout the week, seeing Katy Perry live in concert, dancing on tables in Midtown, seeing the St. Louis Cardinals get shutout then win the next day with a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 9th... MAN! My emotions were all over the place. As much as I try to be responsible and juggle it all, it doesn't workout to my advantage all the time, nobody can be that lucky. I woke up 15 minutes passed the time I was supposed to be at work, messed up on a report I'm solely responsible for, forgot I was going to cover for the receptionist, and realized I was wearing a sleeveless top where you can totally see the left over flash tat from Kitty Purry.


 I think she was talking about me in her song "This is How We Do" when she gives a shoutout to the girls rockin last night's dress at breakfast... she sees me. I do not like to let people down so first thing is first, instead of waking up 10 minutes before I should leave, YES I have mastered the art of speed dressing (it's a thing), I am going to buy an alarm clock and wake up an hour before I should leave. Even if I just sit in bed mad that I'm awake it's something I have got to do. That's the beauty of growing up and becoming responsible. Just some tips for the readers that can relate to this...We have got to realize that being on time is more important than sleeping a little longer and your weekend alcohol should never overflow into Monday's coffee cup.

Til next time y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment