Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Like Mother, Like Daughter

5 Tips I've Learned from Mom
  1. Never let the bitches see you cry
  2. When the day is over, all you really have is your family, everybody else is looking out for themselves
  3. Staying home on a Saturday isn't a punishment (I'll believe it when I see it)
  4. You can fall in love with rich just as easily as you can with poor
  5. & when you get the choice to sit out or dance... DANCE

No matter how old we get, or how independent we may think we are, we have that one person we run to when the storm is too scary, the boyfriend was too mean, or the lies were just too harsh. In my case, that person is my mama bear. I can tell her everything and although some of it may be hard to hear, she will never judge me or think less of me. Now that's unconditional love. My mother is the hardest working person I know and I rarely give her enough credit. Instead of being my sweet, caring, and fun self most of the people know around her, she receives the mean and negative girl that complains constantly. She does not deserve that and I am often guilty of giving her way less than she should get. From day one she has been my bestfriend, she has worked to provide for me, and she always puts herself last. Today is her Birthday & I want the world (or whoever reads my blog) to know how special she is. There is no way you could get everything you deserve in one whole day but I do hope today comes close.


I love you & hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!


Til next time y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment